- Bamboo is 65-75% more absorbent than cotton.
- Bamboo dries 3 or 4 times faster than cotton – the faster it dries, the more comfortable your baby will feel.
- Bamboo can be worn all year round. It keeps babies cool during the summer time and warm during winter time.
- Bamboo fleece is softer than cotton – more comfy for baby.
- Bamboo is naturally anti-allergic and antibacterial (resists odours significantly).
- Bamboo is an environmentally friendly product.
Bamboo is Green
- Bamboo is grown without pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers.
- A cotton T shirt needs 1/3 lb of chemicals to grow the cotton to maturity .
- Over 1 million cotton workers are hospitalized each year because of toxic exposure to cotton farming chemicals?
- Bamboo requires no irrigation and rarely needs replanting.
- Bamboo is an excellent soil erosion inhibitor.
- Bamboo grows rapidly and can be harvested in 3-5 years.
- Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen that an equivalent stand of trees
- Bamboo creates a massive biomass acre, most of which can be used to make yarns, building materials and other products, thereby containing and holding immense amounts of carbon. With other crops the biomass is burned or decomposed releasing much of this carbon back into the atmosphere.
- An acre of bamboo grove removes 10x more Co2 from the atmosphere than cotton, and returns 12x the oxygen.
- Bamboo is a critical element in the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees.
Follow us on Twitter for announcements: http://www.twitter.com/bymamajo